Most of us look at the mirror and see some imperfections on skin here and there. Some individuals deal with them perfectly but some are left craving to see their flawless skin back, once out of childhood. It might not be possible for everyone to get the perfect skin but certain measures can be taken in order to get closer to perfection. Here are some crucial tips coming from experienced dermatologists:
- HYDRATION: The emergence of our skin depends on our digestion. Various skin problems like rosacea and psoriasis are result of issues with digestive system. In order to combat these problems, one must take enough fluids, especially water, to stay hydrated. Water cleans bacteria and waste that affects skin. Consuming 10 glasses of water a day significantly speeds up the process and will lead to better and replenished skin.
- FIBRE: A great source of regulating digestion is fibre. A good number of people lack fibre in their normal diet. It is considered as a key ingredient that can help your digestive function properly and make your skin look younger. Men and women must consume at least 30 Gms of fibre daily for their digestive system to operate flawlessly. An average human being consumes much less than that. Nuts and dried fruits have rich fibre properties. Food sources like beans, apples, carrots can boost your digestive system.
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES: Regular exercising in the form of walking, jogging or running helps blood circulation and forms perspiration which enables you to sweat, secreting excess waste that’s sets in your skin. Exercising strengthens skin tone and helps enhance the texture of the epidermis. This circulation reinstates the natural glow that your skin has which is normally dulled by the sedentary skin. Exercising will help your morale boost, feel confident and eradicate stress.
- OVER-EXPOSURE TO SUN: The Ultra-Violet rays of the sun can be extremely damaging to the skin. Hence it is crucial to protect yourself from sun if you roam around in the field for long. Sun rays are leading cause of wrinkles, dry skin and skin cancer. Apply sunscreen just before you are about to step outside. Good cosmetic creams provide ultimate protection from harmful UV rays. Don’t forget to put on sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- MOISTURISING: Constant use of moisturisers and skin care products is one of the simpler ways to protect your skin from any harm. We often use soaps, which used in the longer run dries the skin. Try to avoid products that use Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
- NATURAL PRODUCTS: When purchasing skin care products, always look for those containing natural properties such as seed oil, apricot oil, coconut oil, etc.