A healthy sex life is what everyone deserves, but unfortunately not many people get to enjoy this as a result of vagina relaxation. A loose vagina simply means that there is increased diameter of the vagina and the organs, and therefore have less support and prolapse as a result. Sphincter functions are left inefficient and therefore some people suffer from urinary incontinence and experience leaks when they laugh or cough.
A relaxed vagina can make it hard for a woman to get sexual gratification because of the lack of friction that prevents and diminishes sensation. It does not only affect the woman but also her partner. There are so many factors that can lead to a loose vagina with those on top of the list being childbirth, hormonal changes, ageing, strenuous exercises, poor muscle tone and obesity or being overweight. Luckily, if you are getting concerned about your vagina, there are several options you can use to tighten it and improve your sexual life.
- Biofeedback devices – They tone the pelvic floor and improve the muscle tone of the vagina. A sensor is placed into the vagina and ensures that right contractions are achieved during exercises and they therefore work hand in hand with exercises that target the pelvic floor.
- Kegel exercises – It is the most recommended option for women with a need to tighten the vaginal muscles. The exercises are simple and work on the pelvic floor muscles; all you need to do is relax and contract them. They can be performed using helpful tools like vaginal cones and balls that can be inserted before doing the exercises. Another great method is to work the muscles when urinating by releasing and holding the urine for as long as you can before releasing again. You might not get faster results, but the muscles do tighten with time.
- Electrical stimulation – It is a vaginal tightening technique that employs low frequency electrical currents to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles from deep within. An electronic probe is used for this and is usually placed in the vagina to induce vaginal muscle contractions thus tightening the vagina in the process.
- Surgery – Vaginal tightening surgery is also referred to as vaginal rejuvenation, reconstruction or enhancement and it involves the tightening of the vaginal muscles. It is a very expensive procedure that also comes with side effects like hematoma, numbness, and bleeding, scarring and painful intercourse among others. It should be the very last option you consider.
- Tightening products – They have become very popular among women and they can be used together with the exercises to get better results. When going for the products, it is best that you choose natural creams, tablets, herbs, soaps, capsules, gels and sprays. The products are loved because they are safer, affordable and easy to use, but you need to make sure that you get reputable brands you can trust with quality. The vaginal tightening products work by removing dead cells, healing internal wounds, encouraging natural lubrication, delaying ageing effects and preventing infections that interfere with sexual functions.