In the past decade, we have seen a massive shift in the way people are utilising technology to their advantage. How technological revolution has changed everyone’s life is there to be seen. Embracing technological innovations in our daily lives have paved way for better things. Be it shopping, educational requirements, healthcare needs or buying groceries, the world has become a lot closer with technology as its level best.
The healthcare sector (especially in India) is not far behind when it comes to technological revolution. Doctors, clinics and hospitals are fast adopting groundbreaking IT solutions and replacing the conventional methods of monitoring and recording systems. Starting from booking online appointments, registration of patients to data monitoring, lab tests, technology has transformed the way healthcare is being delivered to the patients. Back in the nineties, no person would have thought of booking an online appointment with the doctor or for the matter, booking online diagnostic lab tests.
Why booking online appointments is actually a good move
- Firstly, you get to choose your desired medical professional; as per your budget, location, etc.
- You get confirmed appointment within seconds along with 24*7 assistance from the support team.
- You get access to a doctor’s credentials, expertise, experience, consultation fees etc. In short, you don’t have to depend on word-of-mouth to get the right treatment.
- You pay the doctor’s fees through secure online payment gateway, i.e. debit, credit card or net banking.
- SMS and email confirmation to both doctor and patient.
After your preferred doctor has examined you properly, it is natural that he/she must have prescribed certain lab tests in order to get to the root of the problem. Now comes the difficult part; from where to get these tests done? Online lab test booking services can take care of that.
What are the benefits of booking online diagnostic lab tests?
- You get to choose from a range of laboratories according to your location.
- You can compare the price of lab tests offered by different laboratories and choose accordingly.
- You have the sample picked up from home/office, absolutely free of cost.
- You have the reports delivered fast over the email and by courier.
- Since, you get reports online, you can share them with your doctor.
- In case of emergency, you can download these reports almost instantly.
- You can save these reports for future reference.
- You can pay for the selected lab tests through secure online payment gateway, i.e. debit, credit card or net banking.
Maintain health records in the best possible manner
- All your medical reports and prescriptions are stored online (cloud based service), which you can access through a secure login.
- When you keep your health records online, it’s easier for you to access them at the time of emergency.
- Even if you are travelling or moving out for some reason, there is no point worrying about losing your medical reports and prescriptions.
- A single account enables you to download your health records anytime, anywhere and on the go.
- You don’t have to carry papers anymore. Go paperless with online health record management.
In this age where technology rules, you really can’t rely on shabby old methods to manage prescriptions and reports. Sooner or later you’ll positively misplace them. Hence, you need the security which online health record management offers. Otherwise, it is highly likely that in the time of need, you’ll be left with no option!