Mistakes are forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. And there are some mistakes indeed that you make while fighting infertility. Let’s take a closer look at them.
- Mistakes that affect your ovulation
- Stressful activities: Modern lifestyle entails a series of stressful activities that can completely destroy your ability to conceive. When your body is gearing up for implantation of fertilized egg in the uterus lining, you need to maintain a restful mind to aid and help your body getting pregnant.
- Flying and bumpy car drives prior to ovulation: The above activities can disrupt your internal environment and cause undue pressure on your reproductive organs. You have to assist your body in creating a good environment so that you can conceive.
- Going to the bathroom immediately after intercourse: Studies show that it takes anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes for the sperm to reach the fallopian tubes. Women, who are suffering from infertility, better to lie on your back for at least 20 to 25 minutes after the sex to improve chances of getting pregnant.
- Hot baths: Perhaps you may relax and enjoy a hot bath after a busy day time. And in the process you are ignoring a fact that it will rise your internal body temperature. Rising the internal temperature is not ideal when you’re trying to get pregnant.
- Conception after day 16: Cycles with an ovulation time after a day 16 are prone to miscarriages. After day 16 your uterus lining weaken and incapable of nourishing the fetus. Again the reason for delay of ovulation is hectic physical and stressful activities.
- Stressful lifestyle that affects your hormonal cycle
You may be hearing about this repeatedly. Perhaps you might be aware of its consequences also. Even then at the cost of repetition we tried to put it in our words considering its importance. One of the crucial factors responsible for infertility is hormonal imbalance and it is caused by experiencing chronic stress often.
- Mistakes that affect male infertility
- Wearing tight clothing
- Taking hot showers and saunas
- Not wearing boxers
- Putting laptop on the lap
- Avoiding the above activities can eliminate sperm count and motility problems in man.
- Using Unnecessary Medications and Over the Counter Drugs
When you’re trying to get pregnant should not use unnecessary medications and over the counter drugs. Most of the medications will have a lot of side effects with direct bearing on each of your organs in the body.
- Eating predatory fish that may cause miscarriage
You may have a lot of questions about which foods to eat and which foods to avoid. This becomes even more difficult when you’re not getting pregnant normally. Whether to eat fish or not is one of the frequently asked questions. Each cell of your body requires essential fatty acids for its growth and development. They are also crucial for your ovulation. Seafood is a good source of fatty acids and therefore they must be a part of your fertility diet. However there is only one exception. Avoid predatory fish like shark, swordfish, tuna etc. These fish contain high levels of Mercury which could damage the nervous system of yours baby and eventually led to miscarriages.
- Addiction to dairy products that effects your hormonal cycle
Dairy products contain high levels of hormones, antibiotics and pesticides. Consumption of dairy products alters your hormonal levels and also damages a growing fetus.
- Eating refined sugar and sugar substitutes
All the food items prepared from refined sugar will cause acidic environment within your body. Excessive amounts of acids are bad as they reduce oxygen, calcium and other minerals from your body. It is also the perfect ground for the growth of bacteria and virus. This atmosphere is also responsible for infertility related diseases.